December 11th is my birthday — 33 glorious trips around the sun!
So I’m gonna give you some (solid) stuff.
I’ve put together some ‘best-of’ resources (the ones where I definitely overshared) and a couple of special offers that I don’t often make available.
If you see something you like, snap it up and make this the best birthday-during-a-pandemic-hellscape-year ever for BOTH of us!
(Pssst — if you’re not part of my email list, sign up here. They got this all first.)
Offer #1: Save $50 on my sales trainings (Coupon: “HAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEL” expires December 15th)
These trainings are fast (one hour each) AND actionable (you’ll leave with pages of notes) – no big, clunky courses or fluffy filler junk.
Training 1: “Fishing With Dynamite”
If you struggle to attract the clients you want or get steady (well-paying) work, this talk is for YOU.
Learn four specific strategies and 12+ proven tactics that have actually (provably!) been used by some of the most successful freelancers in the game to build their authority, fast-track their path to credibility, and grow their careers.
Training 2: “Mastering Sales Calls”
To take advantage of this offer:
- Head to the sales page.
- Click the “Buy Now” button of any training (preferably the one that gets you both, though!)
- On the next screen Enter the coupon HAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEL using the link I’ve obnoxiously highlighted below:
Offer #2: Book a one-on-one ‘pick-my-brain-and-my-pocket’ call.
It’s a terribly kept secret: I have no formal coaching/training program or private paid group for copywriters.
There’s no way to get a consult with me without becoming a client (min. of $15,000) or buying an audit ($1,500 – $15,000+) — and other than audits, I’m fully booked through most of Q2 of 2021 today.
I love having conversations with copywriters (or aspiring copywriters) at all stages of their careers about business-building, client-getting, team-growing, problem-solving, and more.
So a few times a year, I open up limited spots for calls.
You’ll have my full attention and carte blanche to ask me anything you want. I prep for the call using a brief you fill out so that the time is as productive as possible.
I’m opening up 8 of those right now for Q1 in 2021 (or December if we can wedge it in before Christmas!)
They’re one hour long (ish — I tend to go overtime), cost $500, and when they’re gone, they’re gone.
>> You can apply for yours here. <<
If I’m confident I can help, I’ll contact you to set up a time to connect.
(And trust me: if I can’t deliver insight that will make you at LEAST $500 in an hour-long call, Something has gone horribly awry and I’ll refund every penny. I offer that every time: nobody has ever taken me up on it.)
Some ‘Best-Of-Joel’ Resources:
I can’t promise all of these downloadables will be up forever:
Pssst: they’re all direct downloads. There’s no “enter-yer-email-here” garbage. Click, get, use. You’re welcome!
- A downloadable cheat sheet on the stages of awareness used in a private workshop
- A huge list of formula headline ideas roughly sorted by awareness level (same workshop)
- My interview question cheat sheet on how to run a great discovery/case study interview
- A pretty detailed ebook Case Study Buddy published on doing customer success stories
- A hey-that’s-pretty-useful landing page checklist to make sure your page isn’t horrible
These assets, you can count on sticking around:
- Not many people know this one exists, but at the bottom of this blog post is a FULL video of a conference talk I gave on 10 Conversion Copywriting Mistakes (and how to avoid them)
- A free, watch-on-your-own-time webinar with Talia Wolf covers how to go from a blank screen to high-converting copy.
- My talk at WordCamp Calgary in 2017 is an excellent primer if you’re looking for help on customer research.
- My post on Copy Hackers about customer success stories probably shares *too much* of Case Study Buddy’s process.
- This talk I gave at ContentJam about the Case Study Blueprint is similar, but you can hear my voice and watch my bald dome!
- My HubSpot case study laying out the process we used to leverage customer-driven copy is practical and useful.
- Here’s an oldie-but-goodie slide deck that takes the same customer research ideas, but applies them to content vs. copy
Enjoy, and thank you for being a pal!
Happy birthday to me,
Joel “The Over-sharer” Klettke