How’d you like to get feedback on your landing page copy from 3 experts?
How’d you like it if that was totally free?
Today’s your lucky day – but you gotta act fast.
On April 9th, myself, Sean Smith and Paul Jarvis are hosting a FREE webinar as part of CRO Day where we will…
- Share tips and tricks on improving your copy
- Show you examples of pages done well (and poorly)
- Share how simple changes to your copywriting process can net you way more leads and sales
As part of the webinar (which you can register for here), we’re hoping to do a “PageFights” style critique of some REAL landing pages, where we’ll analyze the page and give feedback on everything from your headlines and calls to action to the way the information is organized.
It’s not a bash-fest – we’ll be sharing actionable tips to IMPROVE the copy that you can take to the bank.
It’s like having 3 experts give you a 5 minute landing page audit for ZERO DOLLARS.
Here’s how to get involved:
1. Leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us the URL of the page you’d like us to analyze.
2. Share any information you think we need to know about your product/service/audience to give us some context for the critique.
3. >>> Tune in to the webinar <<<on April 9th, and watch to see if we picked your page!
We’ll be recording the webinar, so even if you can’t attend, submit your page anyways.
You can also check out all of the awesome events taking place on CRO Day at this link – there’s a TON of awesome value to be had and plenty of events and webinars led by brilliant CRO minds.