Let’s keep this short:
- You can count on me quoting you a project rate.
You’ll get a clear proposal that shows you where your investment is going. I only take on retainers with existing clients.
- You should get on my calendar immediately.
I book out at least two months in advance. If you wait to see if a slot opens up, someone else will take it.
- You should expect to invest at least $10,000 in a project or across a single month.
Other than audits ($997 for a thorough review and recommendations on up to 3 pages), there’s virtually no project I’d take on that would come in below this rate. For comparison, a full website typically costs in the range of $15,000 – $30,000.
- TOO EXPENSIVE/LONG A WAIT? You’ve got options.
In some situations, I take on projects where I oversee strategy, and a subcontractor I trust handles production. Costs and timelines are both reduced.
- You can trust me to deliver.
I ‘ve helped clients like HubSpot (2x conversions), Deputy (2x opt-ins for highest converting funnel), and WP Engine. My process is proven. I’ve got dozens of recommendations and lots of samples.
If you take copy and conversion seriously, and if you can’t afford to roll the dice on a flaky amateur — let’s chat.